The Institute of Computer Science (ICS) of the Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH), in the framework of the project ARCHERS, aimed at reducing or even reversing the brain drain, which is funded by an exclusive donation of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, is seeking to recruit four post-doctoral fellows.
These Stavros Niarchos Foundation – FORTH fellows are expected to perform high quality research within one of the research areas, in which ICS-FORTH excels both on the national and the international level (www.ics.forth.gr).
- PhD degree in Computer Science or related areas
- Previous experience in one or more of the following:
- Human-Computer Interaction, Affective Computing, Interaction Design
- Computer Vision, Robotics
- Internet of Things
- Cultural Information Systems, Data and knowledge management for cultural informatics
- Signal Processing, Sound Processing, Speech Processing
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language
- Publications in high impact peer-review journals and participation in national and international conferences (40%)
- Quality of the proposed post-doctoral project (30%)
- Ability and motivation to perform independent research (20%)
- Previous post-doctoral research experience (10%)
Location: ICS-FORTH, Heraklion Crete GREECE
Start Date: 1rst of December, 2017
Duration of appointment: 12 months (with possibility of extension according to the needs of the project).
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than the 16th of October 2017, 23:59 local time (Greece) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit our website:https://www.ics.forth.gr/index_main.php?c=728&l=g