The Institute of Computer Science (ICS) of the Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH), in the framework of the project ARCHERS, aimed at reducing or even reversing the brain drain, which is funded by an exclusive donation of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, is seeking to recruit five Ph.D. candidates.
Job Description The Ph.D. candidates awarded these Stavros Niarchos Foundation – FORTH fellowships are expected to perform high quality research within one of the research areas, in which ICS‐FORTH excels both on the national and the international level (www.ics.forth.gr).
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Molecular Imaging, Medical Physics or related areas
- M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Molecular Imaging, Medical Physics or related areas
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: o Human‐Computer Interaction, Affective Computing, Cognitive Psychology, Interaction Design
- Computer Vision, Robotics
- Internet of Things
- Cultural Information Systems, Data and knowledge management for cultural informatics Signal Processing, Sound Processing, Speech Processing
- Advanced hybrid molecular imaging techniques
- Computational techniques in medical imaging
- Clinical and Pre‐clinical Hybrid Molecular Imaging Techniques
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English languageDesirable qualifications
- Grade Point Average (G.P.A.) of the undergraduate studies (25%)
- Grade Point Average (G.P.A.) of the M.Sc. studies (25%) Publications in high impact peer‐review journals and participation in national and international conferences (20%)
- Quality of the proposed project (30%)
Location: ICS‐FORTH, Heraklion Crete GREECE
Start Date: 01/09/2018
Duration of appointment: 12 months (with possibility of extension according to the needs of the project).
For more information click on the following link: